Atlantis Corporation was established in 1997 as a group of companies in the fields of Engineering and Consulting.
Atlantis Corporation consists of eight companies each providing diverse services.
Atlantis Consulting provides consulting services to a wide range of project development requirements.
These services are provided acting as an independent consultant or within a larger multi-discipline consortium.
Our consultation services include:
- Accredited Transaction Advisor to South African National Treasury, and the Departments of Transport, Defence, Environment and Forestry and Fisheries.
- Accredited Technology Consultant to Armscor.
- Due Diligence studies, Feasibility studies, Risk Assessments and Business Plan development.
- Public Private Partnership TA1 and TA2 delivery
- Development of Counter Trade Solutions to the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition obligors
- Project development
- Integrated Logistic Support Plans
Our experienced team will tailor its skills to deliver an accurate and cost effective solution to your requirements
ATLANTIS PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT
Atlantis Projects Development recognises the need to develop projects from concept to implementation. The ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple disciplines to deliver a specific product or system, requires all round capabilities.
These capabilities are homestead by Atlantis Projects Development in the structuring of dedicated teams or consortia to focus on a specific requirement for the project duration.
Atlantis Projects Development follows a system engineering approach to develop a project, with commercial, legal, environmental and financial experts integrated into the total solution.
Projects are driven from concept phase through feasibility study to due diligence and into a bankable Business Plan for execution.
Typical projects included:
- 600 MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant
- 108 MW Wind land based power plant for an IPP
- Coal to Gas conversion plant
ATLANTIS MARINE PROJECTS
Atlantis Marine Projects has a proven capability to develop turnkey engineered products or facilities in the maritime sector.
Based upon its history in the Naval and Offshore maritime sector, Atlantis Marine Projects can deliver bespoke solutions to meet specific requirements.
Our project delivery services include:
- Development of User Requirements
- Definition of Functional Baselines
- Allocation of requirements to systems, products or sub-systems to meet the user requirements
- Establishment of system and product specification
- Execution of project
- Handover to user with logistic support package
Typical projects delivered include:
- Establishment of the Offshore Oil & Gas Fabrication Yard
- Establishment of the Offshore Oil & Gas Rig Repair Yard
- Establishment of the Yacht Maintenance and Repair Facility
- FEED study for GAS field support base in Mozambique
ATLANTIS ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
Atlantis Electronic Systems provides system engineered solutions to the maritime and military industry in command and control, combat management and surveillance.
Derived from its history in the development of integrated hardware and software solutions for maritime and land based tactical systems, Atlantis Electronic Systems can offer tailored systems to meet commercial and defence solutions.
This experience and forward evolving capability can deliver cost effective and fully supportable solutions.
- Midget submarine stabilization
- Platform surveillance and safety avoidance
- Stealth requirements for radar and infrared suppression
- Fast Ethernet data networks
- Command and control for surface vessels
- Multifunction consoles
- Obsolescence Engineering
FerroMarine Africa is a large industrial facility based in the Port of Saldanha offering infrastructure and workspace in a 220 00m² complex.
With direct access to a dedicated jetty, FerroMarine Africa provides easy access for the receipt and delivery of large structures or floating platforms for construction, repair, upgrade or maintenance.
Designed for heavy engineering and fabrication to the oil and gas and offshore infrastructure including 5,5MW of power to attend to any large fabrication or production.
The facility provides a range of indoor facilities such as a High Bay Fabrication workshop, Blast & Coating shop, Cutting and Profiling shop, Plate rolling shop, stores and over 150 000m² of hardstand layup area fully serviced by electrical kiosks, gas lines and compressed air reticulation throughout.
Supported by ample office space and personnel support facilities such as medical, PPE, lockers, ablutions and shower rooms, FerroMarine Africa is the ideal location for major projects and production.
Projects conducted include:
- Fabrication of 70m long LGP bulletsAnchor blocks for SBM
- Sub-sea pipeline elements Rig repairs to jack-up rigs
- Rig repairs to semi-submersible rigs
- Decommissioning of Pebble Bed reactor pressure vessel
- Installation of Oil Spill Response Base
Yachtport SA provides dedicated facilities to support the luxury yacht and boating industry.
The launching requirement of new built yachts and the ongoing maintenance of vessels motivated Atlantis Corporation to establish purpose designed infrastructure in the Port of Saldanha to service this industry sector.
Yachtport SA offers the largest Travelift in the country capable of lifting and moving vessels of up to 100ton with length overall of 30m and beam width of 9.5m. Coupled to this, Yachtport SA also boasts the largest drive-in boat workshop in South Africa.
Additional services and facilities include extra wide moorings for catamarans and client amenities such as on-site chandlery, café, lounge and ablutions.
Full maintenance services are offered from hull cleaning to antifoul application, mast and rigging repairs, electrical and mechanical repairs and upgrades. Full vessel spray painting and polishing is also offered.
Yachtport SA also offers Superyacht agency services to provide the full spectrum for port and quayside services to Superyachts in South Africa.
Logistic support raging from bunkering, waste and black water removal to victualling and crew support is provided from our dedicated facilities in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
Industrial Alliance is a joint venture company headquartered in Mauritius with Atlantis Projects Development and Deutsche Industrieanlagen (DIAG) as shareholders.
The combination of two experienced project management and industrial development companies from South Africa and Germany, provides the platform to develop projects in SADC region.
The business friendly jurisdiction of Mauritius with its well-developed trade agreements in this region offers the ideal springboard from which to develop industrial based projects throughout Southern Africa.
Projects in the energy sector, ranging from renewable energy to efficient energy storage and management are provided for.
Project financing and EPCM solutions are offered by Industrial Alliance.
Trading and development of commodity products are also offered.