ATLANTIS CORPORATION PTY LTD
updated 29 June 2021
What is personal information?
According to the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) “personal information” means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person, including but not limited to:
- information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person;
- information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal or employment history of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
- the biometric information of the person;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person;
- correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
What information do we collect?
Atlantis Corporation and group of companies do not collect any personal data from website visits.
Will your information be shared with a third party?
Personal information security is a priority to Atlantis Corporation and thus we do not actively collect, store or distribute any personal information.
Should our position on data collection change in the future, personal data will only be distributed once consent has been obtained.
Links to other third party websites
Atlantis Consulting do not provide links to other websites, neither do we provide other companies with marketing opportunities on our group of companies website.
How do we keep your information safe?
As mentioned above, we do not collect any personal information. Nonetheless, we still safeguard our website and premises with electronic and physical safety measures to ensure a safe business environment.
What are your privacy rights?
You may choose to restrict the collection of personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using personal information and would like to change this, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you are asked on our Website to complete a fillable form, you can deselect the option to receive marketing communication.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information should our Website start to collect personal data in the future.
Please note that this privacy plan is written in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information (POPIA and PAIA) Act of South Africa.